Sniperbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipers Knife Cup 2010: Rules & Talk

5 posters

Go down

Snipers Knife Cup 2010: Rules & Talk Empty Snipers Knife Cup 2010: Rules & Talk

Post  Reality Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Snipers Knife Cup 2010
I'm ordering Snipers Knife Cup 2010 for sniper players and why not others too, but topics are on sniperbase so i think most of players will be sniper players.

Cup is played 1vs1 system and there will be 16 players max. Sign up for cup is until 24/11 or until we reach 16 players.

Rules:
- Allways on FP
- Allways record, if record is asked and u can't deliver it on forums in 3 days u will be disqualified
- Games will be 2x5
- Try to stay at main, blue dont rush and red dont camp
- Cup system will be "elimination". Semifinal losers will do bronzematch. If you lose before semifinals there is no repcharge.
- Cup will be played with sniper settings: speed 390, gravity 800, dmflags 15
- There will be admins only in semifinals and finals.
- If players disagree on score, then request an admin and rematch it. Try to avoid this.
- After war is over, report about it here and send pics if possible.
- Any player who gives up, leave during a match, or dont make any effort to arrange his war will be banned for next cups
- Dont take it too serious, its about fun.

Reality
FNG
FNG

Back to top Go down

Snipers Knife Cup 2010: Rules & Talk Empty Re: Snipers Knife Cup 2010: Rules & Talk

Post  p34ch Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:31 pm

what about fp_playerview ?

can we use thirdperson ? or only firstperson ?
p34ch
p34ch
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

FP Guid : 15230

Back to top Go down

Snipers Knife Cup 2010: Rules & Talk Empty Re: Snipers Knife Cup 2010: Rules & Talk

Post  Lollie Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 am

hmm in my opinion i would say 1st only
but this might be a poll question.! Razz
Lollie
Lollie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

FP Guid : e6761
Sniper Clan : -=StoNeRs=-

Back to top Go down

Post  killahurtz Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:53 pm

I think we should only use 1st in the cup, since 3rd is basically prohibited everywhere and there's no good reason to use it even now. If u wanna play third, go play some Tomb Raider Smile
killahurtz
killahurtz
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

FP Guid : 115d8

Back to top Go down

Post  p34ch Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:05 pm

hey killa, ty for your precious point of view. However, u'd better think before posting jocolor

3rd is basically prohibited everywhere and there's no good reason to use it even now. If u wanna play third, go play some Tomb Raider
- so why does fp_playerview feature exist ?
- half sof2demo playerz play CnR, using knife and thirdperson (i know cnr sux but that's a fact)
- lara croft cannot throw knives

like lollie said, it might be a poll question

btw i also think we should play it only 1st person
p34ch
p34ch
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Butcher Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Whatever you decide, third or first, you should let people only play with fp enabled (else they can switch from third to first in the middle of the round).

I would prefer thirdperson ONLY, but it's not my cup.
Butcher
Butcher
Administrator
Administrator

FP Guid : h4x0r
Sniper Clan : ~Blarix'

http://www.avelgem.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  killahurtz Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:16 pm

p34ch wrote:- so why does fp_playerview feature exist ?
Why does it have to be enabled from serverside? Yeah.
p34ch wrote:- half sof2demo playerz play CnR
Guess again Very Happy
p34ch wrote:- lara croft cannot throw knives
Does in the movies, maybe i got mixed there.

So umm, someone make a poll.
killahurtz
killahurtz
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  p34ch Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm

hahaha killa u r so weak xD

Why does it have to be enabled from serverside?
Simply cause it's up to the admin to decide: 1st only, 3rd only, or both allowed. (fp_playerview 0,1 or 2). But i'm sure u d be clever enough to understand that by yourself Razz
Already told u, think before posting my friend xD

Guess again
just set your filter with: [gametype: all] / [empty: no] and do basic maths

Does in the movies
yea maybe u're right... i dont watch this kind of movies

Reality move your ass, remove all this useless dialog and create a poll ty Very Happy
p34ch
p34ch
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  killahurtz Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 pm

p34ch wrote:Simply cause it's up to the admin to BLABLABLA
RETHORICAL QUESTION DUMBASS. It's because that way people CAN'T use it.

p34ch wrote:just set your filter with: [gametype: all] / [empty: no] and do basic maths
Found 2 CnR servers and 20+ others. You are wrong, get over it. Sure they can play it occasionally like any other gametype, but that won't make 'em a CnR player.

p34ch wrote:yea maybe u're right... i dont watch this kind of movies
I bet you don't. You only watch movies with Robert Pattinson fag.
killahurtz
killahurtz
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  p34ch Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

hahaha so useless dialog xD can't u stand being wrong ? Razz

RETHORICAL QUESTION DUMBASS. It's because that way people CAN'T use it.
that makes absolutely no sens ! Why the fuck would they take the time to code this feature if it's "prohibited everywhere" ? cmon man don't try to argue when u r clearly ignorant about that.

Found 2 CnR servers and 20+ others.
don't count servers that's stupid, do count playerz. Anyway even thought it's not half, it's still a significant ratio. btw, as u said it yourself, since you play this game for 1 month (or 2) u cannot really figure out about this ratio, it is not static.

Robert Pattinson
? never heard, is he an actor from tombraider the movie ? oh no he must be this guy who sings and dances in the high shool music or something. or other intelligent movie u usually watch Razz

Will we play this forum-fighting for long ? Are we playing to "who is the more childish" ? btw, u can notice i did a fair forum-fighting match. Always polite and gentle. not like you, noob lamer, using the words "dumbass, fag, ..." you show that you have nothing to say else, so just say nothing Razz

it's another lost for u forum-fighting noob, with your noob insults weapons

edit: hahaha i saw u created the poll yourself ! so u clearly admit your defeat.
Good game cheers , i allow you to rematch when you want Razz
p34ch
p34ch
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  killahurtz Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 pm

This has gone way offtopic, sorry Rolling Eyes

that makes absolutely no sens ! Why the fuck would they take the time to code this feature if it's "prohibited everywhere" ?
I don't know why they coded it dude? It IS basically prohibitet everywhere. As far as I know, 3rd is allowed only in CnR?

it's not half
Thank you, that's all I needed from that chapter. When you admit all your other ignorant comments we can call it a day.

Robert Pattinson ? never heard
Time to step out of the box ur living in.

hahaha i saw u created the poll yourself ! so u clearly admit your defeat.
Wait, what?

We shall continue this on msn, if u still got something on your mind. Smile
killahurtz
killahurtz
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm now back at home finally. Nice to see there is alot of new sign ups and people are interested about the cup! What ever, i dont event know what is fp_playerview, but since this is snipers knife cup (not c&r) all games will be played on firstperson view.

Reality
FNG
FNG

Back to top Go down

Post  p34ch Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

yo killa,

I'm desapointed Sad. Honnestly i was expecting much more from you... I must have over-estimated you... my bad. Your argumentation is so...weak. There is nothing in, u just repeat same bullshit in all the post u do, quoting only half sentences...

Since your last post didn't even make me smile, it's clearly time to stop this. Okay, i admit u can be more childish than me. gg

btw, plz get an autograph from Pat' Robertson next time you poke him on facebook with your iphone, "to p34ch" Cool , would make me so proud to finaly know the great Robert.

We shall continue this on msn
no, thank you, really. I don't consider you as a forum-fighter anymore. Very Happy
p34ch
p34ch
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  killahurtz Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:54 pm

p34ch wrote:desapointed
Honnestly
in all the post u do
finaly
Razz
killahurtz
killahurtz
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lollie Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 am

offtopic:

tbh u both talk bs @ this point
no one wants to know shit about some gravediggin chick or w/e
and all the usless shit both said.

ontopic:

in my eyes the main reason to use 1st instead of 3rd is your field of view.
if we play with third and u make some fuckin nice jump right above his head he always notice it
while when u play 1st u have to panic and move your mouse around to find him what makes it more exciting.

but @ 3rd it should be harder to kill (not treu for skilled knifers) but also gives more oppertunity to jump around each other but leading to nothing.
Lollie
Lollie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Yes lollie, this is snipers knife cup and all games will be played on 1st person

Reality
FNG
FNG

Back to top Go down

Post  p34ch Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:39 pm

offtopic:

yo lollie, at least one of our goals is achieved: all this bs attracted you and make you register @ the knife cup, and give your point of view here in the general talk, ty.
p34ch
p34ch
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lollie Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:39 pm

i already signed up befor the bs talks Wink
Lollie
Lollie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down