Sniperbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Vs. Killahurtz

3 posters

Go down

Reality Vs. Killahurtz Empty Reality Vs. Killahurtz

Post  p34ch Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Second step (1/4 final)

Reality 10 - 5 Killahurtz

Reality Vs. Killahurtz Shot0301h
Reality Vs. Killahurtz Shot0302

Fairplay screenshot
p34ch
p34ch
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

FP Guid : 15230

Back to top Go down

Reality Vs. Killahurtz Empty Re: Reality Vs. Killahurtz

Post  Reality Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah, Killa didn't even have a chance.. gg x~~~~D

Reality
FNG
FNG

Back to top Go down

Post  killahurtz Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 pm

As in I never play with knives and managed to win a few rounds - i'm happy. Goodgame and good variation to sniping.
-
Exept that Reality is an asshole. He was warming up with peach for (I don't know how long) with the passworded server and when he said he was ready, he gave me the pass on msn.
When I joined he immediately insisted that we would begin right away?? Ofc I refused and we warmed up few rounds and after every round he was like: "okay rs go", "cmon".
I know you're eager to win the cup, but seriously you could atleast try to respect the other players and stop being so selfish.
I know it's supposed to be a funcup, but you really took the fun out of it with your behaviour. GL on the upcoming wars.
killahurtz
killahurtz
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

FP Guid : 115d8

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:32 pm

killahurtz wrote:As in I never play with knives and managed to win a few rounds - i'm happy. Goodgame and good variation to sniping.
-
Exept that Reality is an asshole. He was warming up with peach for (I don't know how long) with the passworded server and when he said he was ready, he gave me the pass on msn.
When I joined he immediately insisted that we would begin right away?? Ofc I refused and we warmed up few rounds and after every round he was like: "okay rs go", "cmon".
I know you're eager to win the cup, but seriously you could atleast try to respect the other players and stop being so selfish.
I know it's supposed to be a funcup, but you really took the fun out of it with your behaviour. GL on the upcoming wars.
lies

Reality
FNG
FNG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down